In lieu of a long textual update, I took a few minutes today to take a quick video, showing some of what we did today (decorate for the Christmas season).
This video was impromptu and completely unscripted, taken on a phone and lit by flashlight. So I hereby apologize for the poor audio, low quality video and dismal lighting, dizzying camera swing/shake, factual inaccuracies, and lack of storyline. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the tour and have a wonderful Christmas season.
- Bold Threadz: http://boldthreadz.com/
- White Christmas was released in 1954
- Nativity #3 (the one in an igloo) was from our trip to Alaska.
- We did not go to Bangladesh to get the 4th nativity.
- The angles were not back-lit, they were severely front-lit, making shadows. Back-lit would cause silhouetting.
- The tree is actually green, but is decorated in blue.
- J-O-Y spells…
- I actually don’t work in my office. My desk is by the pile of computer equipment that I showed shortly after going inside.
- The journey of the Gospel started at Creation, not Christmas. Correction would be, the journey of the incarnation and the temporal epicenter of the Gospel.
Bonus video: Placing the reflection of a candle’s flame above our firepit in a window.
May God bless this season for your family!